Goethe Institut Exams - November 13
- Download the appropriate registration form from the list below.
- Complete the registration form, click Add to cart, and complete your purchase as directed.
Please note: C1 and C2 Exams are not available at the moment! Please get in touch with [email protected]
- Zertifikat A1 Youth – 10 years of age and older
- Zertifikat A1 Adult – 16 years of age and older
- Zertifikat A2 Youth – 12 years of age and older
- Zertifikat A2 Adult – 16 years of age and older
- Zertifikat B1 – 16 years of age and older – B1 Youth – 12 years of age and older
- Zertifikat B2 – 16 years of age and older – B2 Youth – 15 years of age and older
- Zertifikat C1- 16 years of age and older
- Zertifikat C2- 18 years of age and older
When and where does the exam take place?
November 13th - 2022
University of Dallas, Anselm Hall, 1845 E. Northgate Dr., Irving, TX 75062
Are there any exam offerings on another day than the exam days?
All Goethe-Institut locations can usually accommodate urgent cases on an individual basis for an extra fee. You receive your results and certificate (if you pass) the very same day. Please get in touch with [email protected]
How to prepare for the actual exam?
We highly recommend you take some time and take the Test Exam at home. Make sure you finish it within the available time. Also take a look at the video recording of the oral exam.
I want to prepare my self more thoroughly, how?
It goes without saying that we not only run German exams but also teach German. Please get in touch with [email protected]
What are the exam dates in 2023?
How much is the exam fee?
Youth: A1 $110, A2 $180, B1 $200, B2 $240
Adult: A1 $160, A2 $180, B1 $220, B2 $240
How much is the registration fee?
The registration fee is $35 and not refundable.
Is there a Refund Policy?
We will refund the exam fee, if we receive a written notice that you are cancelling your registration, no later than November 3rd -2022.
Such written cancellation notice must be sent by email no later than November 3rd - 2022 to [email protected]
After November 3rd your exam fee will be non-refundable. We suggest to add this date into your calendar, just in case!
I can not find any of my questions answered here
Please find more information about exams here: Goethe Exams FAQ
Registration – November 13
Fields marked with an * are required
Please note: Registration Deadline for this exam is October 16th. Your Cancellation Deadline is November 3rd.
There is a non-refundable registration fee of USD 35 in the price included.